Mountain Biking - Tuesday 22 February 2022
Full Day Great Lake Trail and Boat Trip.
Includes... Bike & Helmet, Packed Lunch, One way boat transfer at the end of the trail
Meet in Wairakei Foyer at 8.30am for transfer at 8.45am; Return transfer at approx. 3.30pm.
Cost: $380.00 pp incl. GST
What to bring...
- A small backpack for lunch and possibly a towel if you would like to swim at the end of the ride
- Any extra snack food you may wish to eat during the ride & a water bottle
- Comfortable clothing (no baggy long pants), covered shoes; In case of rain a jacket will be important
- Any medical requirements
- Optional gloves and glasses
Half Day Huka River Trail
Includes...Bike & Helmet
Meet in Wairakei Foyer at 12.45pm; Return at approx. 4.30pm
Cost: $160.00 pp incl. GST
What to bring...
- Comfortable clothing (no baggy pants) & covered shoes; In case of rain a jacket will be important.
- Any snacks for the ride & a water bottle
- Glasses and Gloves (optional)
- Money for a coffee / snacks
Cancellation policy: In the event of cancelling a $100 booking fee will be charged.
Bruce Mclaren Motorsport Park
Tuesday 22 February 2022
1.00pm - 5.00pm
Group Tour includes:
Transfers to and from Wairakei Resort
Track Visit – Tour of facility
MX 5 Gymkhana Session – slalom, reversing exercise
MX 5 – 5 Lap inc Hot Lap with Instructor Drive
Go Kart Challenge
Cost: $595.00 pp incl. GST
Fishing Charter on Lake Taupō - Tuesday 22 February 2022
Full Day Private Charter Includes...
- Morning tea, Lunch (BBQ onboard), Beverages
- Fishing licences & equipment
- Clay bird shooting
Cost: $660.00 pp incl. GST
Start: 9.00am, Finish: 5.00pm, Meet in Wairakei Foyer at 8.30am for transfer at 8.45am, Return transfer 5.00pm
Dress for the weather at the time - casual, comfortable, hats/cap, sunglasses, sunscreen, and a jacket. Camera and other personal items. Bring a sense of humour and prepare to have an awesome day out!
Cancellation Policy: Bookings less than 30 days out will result in a cancellation fee of 10% of booking. Cancellations of 48 hours or less will result in 100% of the booking being charged.
For any queries please contact our Professional Conference Organiser (PCO):
Workz4U Conference Management Ltd
Po Box 90641, Victoria Street West, Auckland, NZ
+64 21 325 133 ~ email@example.com ~ www.w4u.co.nz
ORL 2021 is the 74th Annual Scientific Meeting of the
The New Zealand Society of Otolaryngology,
Head & Neck Surgery